1. Mohammad Mosfiqur Rahman and Miftahur Rahman, Real Time Audio Transmission in CELT using GNU Radio By USRP2, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT), Volume 10, Number 1 (spl) (2017), pp.445-450.
2. Miftahur Rahman, N. R. Schott, Lakshmi Kanta Sadhu, “Glass Transition of ABS in 3D Printing”, “COMSOL 2016 Conference in Boston”, (October 4-7, 2016 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA).
3. Rubaiyat Bin Sattar, Nova Ahmed, Miftahur Rahman, “An Adaptive Approach for Video Streaming and Evaluation Over Bluetooth Network”, Presented in WICOM2012, Shanghai, China. Published in IEEEXPLORE.ieee.org.
4. Neel kamal Saha, Rajendra N. Sarkar, and Miftahur Rahman,” Comparison of Musical Pitch Analysis Between LPC and CELP”, International Journal of Advances in Engineering Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 1 (2011), e-ISBN: 2231-0347.
5. Dr. Miftahur Rahman, Preyom Kanti Dey, M. F. Rabbi Ur Rashid, “Improved ICI Self Cancellation Scheme for Phase Rotation Error Reduction in OFDM System”, 2011 International Conference on Network Communication and Network (ICNCC 2011), New Delhi, India, Page: 581-584.
6. Miftahur Rahman, Sajjadul Latif and Tasnia Ahad, “An Experimental Study of ICI Cancellation in OFDM Utilizing GNU Radio System”, 2011, ThinkMind // ICWMC 2011, The Seventh International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications // View article icwmc_2011_5_10_20015, pages: 94-100, copyright© IARIA, 2011, publication date: June 19, 2011, ISBN: 978-1-61208-140-3.
7. Miftahur Rahman, Sajjadul Latif and Tasnia Ahad, “The Study of OFDM ICI Cancellation Schemes in 2.4 GHz Frequency Band Using Software Defined Radio”, 2011, The 7th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM 2011), September 23-25, 2011, Wuhan, China. IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/wicom.2011.6040059
8. Mridul Khan, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Miftahur Rahman, Roger O. Smith, “A Feature Extraction Method for Realtime Human Activity Recognition on Cell Phones,” Third International Symposium on Quality of Life Technology (isQoLT 2011), June 6-7, 2011, Toronto, Canada.
9. Mridul Khan, Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Miftahur Rahman, Ji-Jang Yang, “GestHaar: An Accelerometer-Based Gesture Recognition Method and its Application in NUI Driven Pervasive Healthcare,” January 12-14, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. (Accepted)
10. Tarif Riyad Rahman, Miftahur Rahman, “Compression Algorithms for Audio-Video Streaming,” isms, pp.187-192, 2010 International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation, 2010
11. Rahman, M.; Ahmed, K.N.; , “An optical fast-frequency hopping code division multiple access (OFFH-CDMA) system using Fiber Bragg Grating Array (FBGA) with frequency-overlapping multigroup of prime codes,” TENCON 2009 – 2009 IEEE Region 10 Conference , vol., no., pp.1-6, 23-26 Jan. 2009
12. Jewel, M. A. and Rahman, M. 2009. Full rate general complex orthogonal space-time block code for 4-transmit antenna. In Proceedings of the 5th international Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (Beijing, China, September 24 – 26, 2009). IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 1378-1381.
13. Mostafizur Rahman, Iqbalur Rahman Rokon, and Miftahur Rahman, “Efficient Hardware Implementation of RSA Cryptography”, Proceedings of The 3rd International Conference on Anti-counterfeiting, Security, and Identification In Communication (2009 ASID), August 20-22, City University of Hong Kong, China, ISBN: 978-1-4244, pp-316-319.
14. Iqbalur Rahman Rokon, Miftahur Rahman, Abul L Haque, MostafizurRahman, “Fully Parameterizable FPGA based Crypto-Accelerator”, Bali 2009 International Conference on Computer Networks and Security, November 25-27, 2009.
15. Miftahur Rahman, Omar Raihan, “Optimization in Process Control System for Quality Assurance”, 9th International Multi-Topic Conference, IEEE INMIC, pp-585-589, December 23-25, 2005, Karachi, Pakistan.
16. Miftahur Rahman, Hasnaeen Rizvi Rahman, Adul L. Haque, M. Towhidul Islam, “Architecture of the Vision System of a Line Following Mobile Robot: Operating in Static Environment”, ”, 9th International Multi-Topic Conference, IEEE INMIC, pp-57-64, December 23-25, 2005, Karachi, Pakistan.
17. Shahriar Rahman, and Miftahur Rahman, “Wireless Internet: Bridging the Distance Over Air in Developing Countries”, Proceedings of First International Conference on Next-Generation Wireless Systems 2006 (ICNEWS 2006), Dhaka Bangladesh, 2-4 January 2006, pp 270-274.
18. Tawhid Bin Waez, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury, Emdad Ahmed and Miftahur Rahman, “Performance Analysis of Parallel Downloading from Mirrored Internet Sites”, Proceedings
of 8h International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2005, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 28-30 December 2005, pp 222-227.
19. Emdad Ahmed, and Miftahur Rahman, “Performance Analysis of Data Intensive Web Application (DIWA): A Case Study”, Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2004), Dhaka, Bangladesh, December 2004, pp 226-231.
20. Md. Hasnaeen Rizvi Rahman, and Miftahur Rahman, “Computer Simulation of Vehicle Control Using Fuzzy Inference System”, Asian Conference on Industrial Automation and Robotics (ACIAR) 2005, pp-347-351, held on May 11-13, 2005, organized by the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand, and sponsored by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and Robotics & Automation Society (RAS).
21. Fahim Mannan, N. S. Edirisinghe, Miftahur Rahman, and T. Islam, “Online Motion Planning for Cooperative Multirobot System” Asian Conference on Industrial Automation
and Robotics (ACIAR) 2005, pp-387-392, held on May 11-13, 2005, organized by the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand, and sponsored by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and Robotics & Automation Society (RAS).
22. M. Hossain, Khaled Mahmud, and Miftahur Rahman, “Dynamic Core Based Tree (DCBT): An Energy-efficient Broadcast and Multicast Routing Algorithm for Mobile Multihop Ad-hoc Network”, accepted for publication in the Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications (WPMC) 2005, WA20-5, P. VII-1385-P. VII-1389, 17-22 September, 2005, in Aalgorg, Denmark.
23. Miftahur Rahman, “A Unique Finite Impulse-Response Filter for Image Processing”, Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), 471-474 (2002).
24. Muhammad Mahmud Hasan, Imtiaz Ahmed, Miftahur Rahman, “A Model of a Web Based Routing Finding Systme”, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computer & Information Technology (ICCIT) 2003, pp-925-929 (2003).
25. Miftahur Rahman, “Scope of Collaboration in Industry-Academia and Private-Public Partnership in Bangladesh”, The Proceedings of the National Conference of Inter-University IT Professionals in Bangladesh, Organized by the UGC of Bangladesh, The Bangladesh National Commission for UNESCO, September 30 and October 1, 2003.
26. M. Rahman, N. R. Schott, “Optimization in Process Control for Uniform Quality of the Optical Components”, SPE/ANTEC Proceedings, Vol-1, 460-463 (2001).
27. Serebrennikov, Boris L., Schott, Nick R., and Rahman, Miftahur, “Transient in the Mold Measurements of Thermal Diffusivity Using Injection Molded Cylinders”, SPE/ANTEC Proceedings of 2001.
28. Bernhard Groth, Mark Mravic, N. R. Schott, Dhruv Shah, Miftahur Rahman, “Non-Ferrous Metal Separator Application in Pre- and Post-Consumer Thermoplastic Regrind”, SPE/ANTEC Proceedings of 1995.
29. N. R. Schott 1, M. Rahman 1, M. A. Perez 2, “Novel Micaceous Reinforcing Fillers with Fire and Smoke Retarding Qualities”, Published Online: Jun 14 2007, DOI: 10.1002/vnl.730010110, Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology.
1Institute for Plastics Innovation, The University of Massachusetts at Lowell, Lowell, Massachusetts 01854
2Micro-Lite Inc., Chanute, Kansas 66720
30. N. R. Schott, M. A. Perez, M. Rahman, “MiconiteTM a New Reinforcing Filler with Fire and Smoke Retarding Qualities”, Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology, March 1995, Vol. 1, No. 1.
31. N. R. Schott, M. A. Perez, M. Rahman, “MiconiteTM a New Reinforcing Filler with Fire and Smoke Retarding Qualities”, SPE/ANTEC Proceedings, Vol-1, 2846 (1994).
32. M. Rahman, N. R. Schott, V. N. Reddy, “Capability Evaluation of a Toggle Clamping System”, SPE/ANTEC Proceedings, Vol-1, 435 (1994).
33. N. R. Schott, R. Nunn, M. Rahman, S. Appaji, “Physical Properties of Injection Molded
Liquid Crystal Polymers and High Temperature Engineering Polymers”, Phillips Laboratory Propulsion Directorate PL-TR-92-3056, Air Force Materials Command, Edwards Air Force
Base, CA, March 1993.
34. M. Rahman, C. Yang, K. S. Chiu, A. S. Karakashian, Department of Physics, UMASS-Lowell, Lowell, MA; C. Kamp, T. Mooney, G. Al-Jumaily, Barr Associates, MA, “Development
of a Computer Program for the Determination of Optical Constants of Radiation Damaged Optical Elements Using Classical Oscillator Fit to Reflectance and/or Transmittance Data,
Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc., 247, 889 (1992).
35. M. Rahman, N. R. Schott, “Defect Studies of the Transparent/Translucent Plastic Products with the Polarized Light”, Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc., 247, 877 (1992).
36. M. Rahman, A. S. Karakashian, S. Broude, “Surface Plasma Enhanced Quantum Efficiency of a Ag-Ti-nGaAS Grating Photodiode”, Applied Optics, 30, 2935 (1991).
37. M. Rahman, A. S. Karakashian, S. Broude, “Theory of a Metal-Semiconductor Photodiode with Grating Coupling of the Incident Light to Surface Plasma Waves”, Journal of Applied Physics, 66, 438 (1989).
38. M. Rahman, A. S. Karakashian, S. Broude, Department of Physics, University ofLowell, “Enhanced Quantum Efficiency Photodetectors Grating Coupling to Surface Plasma Waves”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 33, 40 (1988).
39. M. Rahman, A. S. Karakashian, S. Broude, and D. Gladden, Department of Physics, University of Lowell, “Electron Microscopy and Electrical Characterizations of Grating Photodiodes”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 33, 1809 (1988).
40. M. Rahman, A. S. Karakashian, S. Broude, Department of Physics, University of Lowell, “Theory of MS and MIS Photodiodes with Grating Coupling of Incident Light to SPW”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 33, 1808 (1988).
41. M. Rahman, Sr. J. Feldott, Marquette University, “Temperature Calibration and Electrode Preparation for Use in the Study of Ionic Conductivity of AgBr Thin Films”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 31, 121 (1986).